Sunday, November 7, 2010

About the teacher (first posted on my tumblr)

At that time in one subject, this student helped this teacher, a very very respected teacher. I won’t say the name because it might just be in a result of a bad situation where
I will be involved. Since I had no experience still in the blog industry yet, I experienced something and I want it to share to everybody who will visit my Webs site. The teacher said that
 ”Ano ba yang mga na-elect, mga wala namang kuwenta.”
Of course if you are an officer and you will hear that statement especially when you’re that sensitive, you’ll be hurt. That’s the first time I experience like that. I don’t have this very bad intentions for this person, but I just want to close this as my problem and forget it, start a new life again with a faith in God and forget this incident.
Then, I think that I should have the guidance of my dad. I said my problem. Then my dad said
“Baka hindi naman ikaw ang tinutukoy”
I felt really good and comforted at those words and promise my self again as I do this statement.

 ”DO YOUR ORDINARY DUTIES EXTRAORDINARILY WELL”

0 comments:

Post a Comment