Ronald Harrison went to school asking his classmates, “Is Drake there?”Everybody will answer that they do not know. It is because Drake is a bully. Everyone fears for him. “Anyone that conquers him will cry,” quoted Drake Wilkinson, who is a bully from his class.
It’s like every morning; the children are having problems with him in terms of his demeanor.
He will always try to punch students whenever he does not get what he wants. He will always let other students do his assignment. He forces his classmates to entertain him whenever he is in boredom. That’s why he is absolutely fat. This boy lacks proper diet in everyday life. Then he’s whining to his mom on why is he like that. He even blames his mom for him being fat. Here is even a proof that he is complaining. “Mom, why am I like this? Fat, plump for another word, pimply, oily and ugh! It is because of you. You made yourself fat that time and when you bore me, I am the fattest guy in the campus.” His mom despite of being disrespected said “It’s not my fault if I am freaking fat at that time! I am fat because well – I am fat because I am healthy and nutritious. And you darling, are you healthy? I mean you’re not even having exercise! Gosh!”
He will always try to punch students whenever he does not get what he wants. He will always let other students do his assignment. He forces his classmates to entertain him whenever he is in boredom. That’s why he is absolutely fat. This boy lacks proper diet in everyday life. Then he’s whining to his mom on why is he like that. He even blames his mom for him being fat. Here is even a proof that he is complaining. “Mom, why am I like this? Fat, plump for another word, pimply, oily and ugh! It is because of you. You made yourself fat that time and when you bore me, I am the fattest guy in the campus.” His mom despite of being disrespected said “It’s not my fault if I am freaking fat at that time! I am fat because well – I am fat because I am healthy and nutritious. And you darling, are you healthy? I mean you’re not even having exercise! Gosh!”
So Ronald Harrison is also this guy who is a victim of Drake the Freak’s bullying power. At one time, Drake grabbed Ronald’s collar and said “Make me my investigatory project for the Science Fair.” Ronald is powerless. But he had some kind of valor that made him say, “But.” And before he said the next word, Drake said to him in a loud voice, “Are you having difficulties in my commands?” Of course, Ronald did not just lose the courage easily. He still had the power to say to the bully, “What if I don’t want to?”
The fat Drake bumped his head over and over again in the porcelain made tiles in the comfort room and plunged his face in the toilet bowl. But in the eyes of God, I am sure that there is 99% good chance of winning and only 1% for the evil. It’s just freaking 1% only.
So good thing this happened. Ronald is crawling in pain and what he can do is just really crawl. There came Fr. Jay, the newly- elected Student Affairs Officer, who is kind, merciful and slow to anger.
Fr. Jay asked who made that. He said that it is Drake. We expect that people like this don’t really not have the strength to say who made the disaster out of them. Fr. Jay just rushed him first to the clinic for special treatment. Drake, for an instance was called by Fr. Jay and sent a letter to his parents to let him have the overnight retreat in Bataan.
After days, Drake was sent to Bataan. This was a different overnight retreat. Fr. Jay intentionally left Drake for about six hours. It is effective. He cried for help and no one helps him. At night, Fr. Jay just had a talk with Drake.
“What does it feel to be alone?” Drake said in tears, “It is very terrible. Being alone is not really a good idea!” Drake wipes his tears with Fr. Jay’s pants. “Did you feel what your victims felt? If you do not want that to happen to your life, then don’t bully.” Drake, after listening to Fr. Jay said “Yes, Fr. Jay, I promise not to bully anymore.”
The next day, there is a morning talk always settled by the principal. So the principal made a decision to make Drake the talker. “Drake, are you ready for your talk,” said the good principal. Drake seems really nervous but he said “Yes, I am ready ma’am.” So the principal introduced Drake. At first, it’s like no one listened to him. But in his inspiring talk, everybody listened carefully and enjoyed as it comes from dull to interesting. It includes Harrison, which is Drake’s gravest victim.
Drake declaimed “I just realized what I am doing is some kind of bad. It’s because it makes me feel proud and makes me feel sloth. And aside from that, I make people’s life miserable as well. So to those whom I really hurt too much in all my stay here in this school, I am saying sorry with all my heart. Help me start for a new beginning and let’s be friends.”
Everybody as in all of them: teachers, maintenance and of course the students started clapping for Drake. Starting that day, somebody already befriends Drake and helps him in his studies. He also defends other boys who are victims of bullies. Drake also became good to everyone as everyone is also good to him. J
If you are a bully now, do you think you will survive the challenges of life? Do you think you will be more wanted, more popular in being a bully? You’re thinking wrong. Some say that some rise by sin and some, goes down by value. Sometimes, being good deceives you but being good will bring you to something really good as well. So let us start being good to everybody and let’s see what will happen if we live our lives in a good way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment