Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time was Important

A night was a moment in my life that I remembered, “I should never do this at this time. It was so late.” It was when I made my assignments last Monday, where in I really tried to push it all at 8 pm. I started to write the assignments, search stuffs in the Net, run to the printing shop and waiting for a queue in the line, it was overloaded already. I can’t make it anymore. It was just because of a wasted time.

Good thing I made it because they were so valuable to me. Don’t matter the time for me because I am near to sleepiness that time, but anyhow, I still have to push hard if I want this, but I just heard the thing that set aside the time being unimportant, because every moment you make, it is time. It is wasted or used in ways. Time is a significant marker of our lives. It passes by and therefore cannot be returned back.

Many say, “Time is gold,” which should have been, “Time is diamond.” “Time is a good teacher, but it ends up killing all its students,” so what’s the point why were procrastinating? What’s the point of us doing such things? Every time we have things to do, we should do it.

We should really hold the time in a good way because there are limitations, there are deadlines and there are boundaries. We’re not really sure about this so what now? Will we do these things in the right thing, or still judge by yourself how you will do it?

A thing questions us by time, “Do while you have me, because I cannot be returned,” because time is sometimes tricky, and it can dictate our lives. It may look an accident just as how it really looks like: unexpected, unforeseen and unwanted.

This is a special message for us guys, because procrastination can go somewhere, if there is, what? This is a message to all students, and even adults, to be punctual as always. I know it sounds weird because a kid is saying this but it’s really different when someone who experienced it shares to you this kind of thing.  

Good Reading to everybody and I wish you a pleasant thing going on. Remember to respect your time as well! J

0 comments:

Post a Comment