Monday, June 6, 2011

Changes,changes,changes

 I was not already as imaginative now when you see me. I was a shy boy back then, believe me, still I am, and I had no thing to play with. No Playstation, nor a ball, that's why I remained like silent. No entertainment at all. It's already fun to watch people playing, because I cannot always go out
since I am at home cleaning. I am at home to always guard my younger sister, until I see her go out. She had very ample freedom, not ample, but very sufficient, and I am happy of her.

Asking my mom what I always want her to buy me. It has been a book, or often, a notebook for me. I loved writing since then and I love doodling, and I already made stories that sadly weren't completed at all. I wrote good poems, but not with rhyme that I thought before it is.

That thing I always am was a habit, and soon a character. I was an academic boy, who loves writing, and nothing else but study. I remembered one time my mom prohibited me from going mall with my cousins, because it's a day before the exam. It was hard, because you can't get the time to go walk the mall and of course eat, and I grew studious, I grew balancing the things I have to do.

Soon Grade 5 became the thought of mine that I can do it now, so I unexpectedly joined Bosconian Byline, which is an organization created for the publishing of the newspaper. I learned how to write news letters and news stories, and soon, articles in Feature, Opinion and Editorial.

Grade 6 was the time I already grew up. I had my first story in PDF sharing it to my friends and schoolmates, and at the end of the year, I had a pretty nice script, inspired of Legacy Day. It was a start to say of my writing journey. My writing quest as a person begins. You even see me blogging right now. This is me, and I don't even know what I will explore in High School Department of ours.

If I can do big in my Grade 6, and I believe I can already do very big in my High School. This is a start of me. The things I just dreamed of to write as a little blogger are already one-by-one approaching me and say “Write me, write me,” and there are so much ideas I can still offer not only to my fellow schoolmates and friends and batch mates, but also to the whole, real world as well.

Writing my visions to you will be so much, because I do this I do that, but this is the thing I will never leave because this is my platform. I stand on this. I know that I can really stretch my legs of this field, and this is writing. I can see myself being a novelist, or columnist, or a freelance writer, and you know those could happen if I'll just put my mind unto it, and be myself.

All my visions, you can still have changes with it, and as said by one of my known friends, that if you can't really change this and that's of yours, you can change what you think about it. This is the time where we can explore and see our future. This is the early age. At some time, we can change our mind. I don't know whether I'll be a writer when I grow up. Who knows, a writer wannabe would be a doctor, or a teacher who inspires lives. We undergo procedures and modules and processes, and this world is not what you just want is already you. It's a step-by-step, 1-2-3 thing going around. We need to discover each and every consequences, and we need to know what will be the outcome of this and that's.

Let's take our mind in a go-with-the-flow mode, because nothing's really permanent at all until you decide finally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment