In terms of Don Bosco Technical College's curriculum, it is called 'dual,' simply, because they offer not just academic but also technical curriculum,
for those who aspire to take technical courses. As we all know, Don Bosco Technical College offers technical subjects as well as to prepare students to what course will they take. Here are our four technical subjects:
- Electronics/ Electrical Technology
- Drafting
- Mechanical Technology
- Information Technology
I'm so excited about these incoming technical subjects, but at the same time, I am already given a preliminary in these subjects, in the form of Work Education. Hoping that it will be good while the class goes, I wish I can learn them as I learn my academics too and I wish I can balance it.
Next week is the start of my regular class, and I am meeting my teachers. In the totality, I only met three teachers, our adviser, Mrs. Maria Yvette Meniano, our Filipino teacher, Ms. Maricar Bermillo and our Music teacher, Mr. Jonathan Monton. There are still many teachers to meet, and I wish they would be good too as the teachers I have met last Friday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment